mandag 24. oktober 2011

LOVE ZAMBIA.

A project of Christian Life Assembly
Including other churches, like our church,
Highway Christian Fellowship - Sidney

...Boxes of LOVE, Zambia...

Is a unik chance to teach the kids that not everyone has toys, clothing, toothbrush, soap, Crayons and so on..
It really made my kids ask me alot of question. 
" Why Mom...." 

Elias he gave one of his Lightning Mcqueen Cars, wich was really surprising to me. But I guess he wanted to give something special, and for him this was one of his favorite cars, made me a proud Mommy!

Noelle, she gave one of her dolls and so did Amy Linnea. They were really proud when they handed over they're boxes at church! Im glad that we did it. 

It really brakes my heart to know that kids in this world has so little or even nothing.
 I am so blessed to be able to give my kids what they need. 
My wish is to one day take my kids on a mission trip, and we can see for our self... 

- God blessed those 5 boxes we sent, 
may they bring alot of joy to the girls and boys who gets them. -







Check out a Promo they made in 2009, this is one of many "Boxes of LOVE" projects. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar